OUR MISSION STATEMENT
By supporting Thrift Angel, you are supporting your local community. Each month we donate to local charities that help our local community. We also work with local schools and churches to help our community. We are a family owned and operated business, so we understand that it is important to help one another.
919 North East Street Unit E Frederick, Md 21702
Hours: Monday - Friday 10-7
Saturday 10-4 Sunday closed
New option for large items only:
- Thrift Angel will come to your home to look at furniture that you may want to consign. Appointments for this are limited and will be made to work with store hours.
- Thrift Angel will also buy furniture but at a small percentage of selling price.
Interested in consigning? Please contact us to make anappointment to come in and see us. Donations are also gratefully welcomed.
We welcome most household items, but usually can't accept the following due to limited space, limited customer demand and other practical issues:
- Large Appliances: washers and dryers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves and dishwashers.
- Electronic Equipment: console TVs, large stereo speakers and non- cable ready TVs
- Mattresses/box springs
- Computers and computer components
- Contractor materials: including ceiling fans, over the range hoods, lighting fixtures, etc.
- Blinds not in original boxes
- Items that are damp or wet and that have odors.
- Auto tires or rims.
- Upholstered furniture that is torn, heavily stained or has pet hair.
- Any flammable items: paint and paint thinner, butane , etc.
- Outside barbecue grills or propane cylinders.
- Toxic materials or car batteries.
CONSIGNMENTS ARE WELCOMED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- WE ACCEPT 20 ITEMS PER APPOINTMENT.
- ITEMS CAN STAY ON THE FLOOR FOR 90 DAYS.
- CONSIGNORS MAKE 40% OF SELLING PRICE OF ALL ITEM, EXCEPT FOR FURNITURE WHICH IS 50%.
- WE PAY OUT EVERY OTHER MONTH. CHECKS MUST BE REQUESTED AT STORE.
- WE ASK THAT ALL CLOTHING BE HUNG ON HANGERS BEFORE LEAVING THE STORE SO THEY CAN BE INSPECTED AT THE APPOINTMENT.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE RECORDED ON A LOG SHEET BY CONSIGNOR BEFORE LEAVING THE STORE.
- ALL CLOTHING TO BE FREE OF STAINS AND PET HAIR, TEARS AND HOLES.
- ANY DAMAGED OR BROKEN ITEMS WILL NOT BE TAKEN.